Popular Posts

Monday, February 4, 2013

Melting

Yesterday, out of the blue, Sam said, "We'll go to the store sometime soon and get you a new dress for the winter." What have I done to deserve such a loving husband who wants to give me the world?

Not that the world is a new dress, LOL.

But, "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks." And so, when things like this happen, whether it's "I want you to have a new dress" or "I want to splurge on you with hugs and kisses!"--anything that includes me in his life--I melt. A random, "I've been thinking about you".....oh, there I go....

I'm melllllllllllltiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww how sweet. The best part is - you realize it!!!! Happy days to your little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love our guys that treat us like Queens!

    ReplyDelete